Tom is a creative leader with 20+ years experience in conceptual, game, and experiential design. His use of breakthrough technologies has led him to create emotional, immersive experiences for some of the world’s largest brands.
His hands-on knowledge and distinct point of view can be felt in his work:
• Educational AR experience for National Portrait Gallery, London
• Narrative VR experience for Bill Plympton’s "One of Those Days"
• Meditative, room-scale VR experience for Sapporo
• Interactive multi-user game installation for HP
• TV & Branded content for Google, Charles Schwab, BP and DKNY
• Video Games for The Sims, Medal of Honor, and The Godfather